If you want to have a watch for every occasion (casual, business casual, formal, etc.), but you don't want to (or can't) spend a ton of money buying watches, this is the perfect watch collection for you.
Note: This is NOT a sponsored video.
#1: Casual / Timex Weekender - amzn.to/2gb1YhT
#2: Diver / Seiko SKX013 - amzn.to/2h6BY4w
#3: Dress / The 5th Tribeca - www.the5th.co/products/tribeca/
If you have some extra cash and want to expand your watch collection, I recommend adding a fourth watch that's totally different than the first three (like my all black watch from The 5th), or buying some extra straps for your watches that have interchangeable bands.
Remember: no matter your budget, it's a good idea to have a watch for every occasion, especially formal occasions.
You can always upgrade your watches later on, so there's nothing wrong with buying affordable watches right now.
Of course, if money isn't an issue and you don't mind spending it on watches, you could always buy higher end versions of these three watches - casual, dive and dress.
SHOP THE VIDEO
▪ Button up: mdst.mn/2gbqRp2
▪ Pullover: rstyle.me/n/b82kg2n4v6 *
▪ Canon T6i → amzn.to/2cw5odB
▪ Laptop → fave.co/2hgKaDF
▪ Laptop stand → fave.co/2vQwBj3
▪ Lens #1 (50mm) → amzn.to/2iwSHST
▪ Lens #2 (10-18mm) → amzn.to/2ivnvDu
▪ Lens #3 (24mm) → amzn.to/2wndTwc
▪ Lav mic → amzn.to/2fPfIhO
▪ Desk mic → amzn.to/2evltyx
MUSIC → soundcloud.com/romosmusic
▪ Free E-Books → mdst.mn/guide-pack
▪ Premium Guide → mdst.mn/tmmsg
▪ Podcast → fave.co/2vej94M
▪ Instagram → www.instagram.com/modestmanstyle/
▪ Twitter → twitter.com/modestmanstyle
▪ Facebook → www.facebook.com/modestmanblog/
▪ Private Group → www.facebook.com/groups/modestmen
Contains affiliate links // Stay stylish!